Dynamic Payments – Directed Comments – Open File Buckets – Google Maps Integration….
Over the next few weeks, ePs will update the jurisdictional site to version 1.15. The following are the release notes:
- New Project creation workflow three (3) step process with the integration of Google maps for address selection.
- Changed payment workflow to add ePs payment in the “Fees” tab.
- Added ability for jurisdictions to enter and collect fees only.
- Added ability for jurisdiction not to allow online payment.
- Related projects can be seen in the details tab. (User access still must be granted to view project information)
- Added “Open File” buckets that can be created per project or added dynamically from the Open Files tab.
- Added ability to hide a permit for projects that have been dormant.
- Added ability to filter inspections using multiple predetermined filters.
- Integrated maps to show upcoming inspections.
- Updated event server to allow custom workflow scripting.
- Updated commenting to allow the direction of a comment to an individual or department.
- Added web page to view comments. “My Comments” black line top of screen.
- New work flow to assign non-directed comments by a user.
Release Notes 1.15