(Read more at http://www.alpharetta.ga.us/ or http://www.awesomealpharetta.com/.)Get Started
Castle Pines, Colorado
Visit City of Castle Pine’s Website
Conyers is the only city in Rockdale County, Georgia, United States. It is twenty-four miles east of Atlanta. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 10,689. Census estimates of 2005 indicate a population of 12,205. The city is the county seat of Rockdale County. By 2009, the reported population was 13,941.The formerly separate town of Milstead is now part of Conyers.
The City of Doraville prides itself on its ability to accommodate a growing, diverse population in Metropolitan Atlanta while maintaining its small-town charm and sense of community. While tremendous growth in the area has presented challenges, City leadership and services have consistently met the changing demands.Visit City of Doraville’s Website
Douglas County, Georgia
Douglas County is the only comprehensive government in Douglas County, providing all services to its citizens, including fire and emergency services, libraries, jail facilities, E-911, transportation planning, roadway signalization, signage and marking, vanpool and express bus service, informative and interactive web site, a government access cable television channel, landfill and recycling programs, direct sponsorship and planning of events to bring our community together, and other traditional government services.
Forsyth County, Georgia
Fulton County, Georgia
entertainment, public transportation, and a government that is committed to providing world class service.
Fulton County, Georgia’s largest county, is the best place to work, play, serve and thrive.
Get StartedWarning! This site is not yet public
Hales Corners, Wisconsin
Hales Corners offers valuable resources for residents. A large central shopping area, excellent schools, Whitnall Park and its world-famous Boerner Botanical Gardens, and Wehr Nature Center are all shared with bordering communities. These facts, plus the ready access to the freeway system, promote the reputation of the Village as being “a great place to live”.
Holly Springs, Georgia
Located just 30 minutes north of Atlanta in fast-growing Cherokee County, the City of Holly Springs is filled with friendly neighborhoods, thriving businesses, and wonderful early-twentieth century homes and commercial buildings. The City was incorporated in1906, and quickly began building up around a busy train depot established by the L&N Railroad (now Patriot Rail).That depot, now the Holly Springs Community Center, was painstakingly restored by the City in the late 1990s and is a source of immense civic pride for residents. For more information about the City of Holly Springs.
In 2010, the City of Norcross was one of the first communities to be certified under the Atlanta Regional Commission’s Green Communities Program. In 2016, the city reaffirmed its commitment to being green by upgrading to Platinum level certification. The following measures have been implemented by the City of Norcross to reduce its environmental impact and promote sustainability. These measures received points for certification… Read More . Norcros, Georgia
City of Porterville, California
The Community Development Department is comprised of four divisions, Economic Development, Housing Assistance, Redevelopment, and Planning. We strive to provide the public with personal attention, accurate information, and timely solutions in a manner that instills public trust and confidence while exceeding service expectations.
Talking Rock, Georgia
Talking Rockis nestled in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountainsbetween the towns of Ellijay and Jasper in Pickens County. Happily, the third smallest town in the state of Georgia,
Talking Rock has not changed much since it’s beginning in 1883, when the train was the lifeline of the town
Whitfield County, Georgia
Whitfield County broke from Murray County in 1851. Its name remembers Reverend George Whitefield, a preacher whose tent revival sermons lent fire to the First Great Awakening. Once known as Cross Plains, Dalton, the county seat, earned its new name when residents decided to compliment a civil engineer who had worked in the area, John Dalton.